Defend and Winterize Your Skin
As the temperatures continue to drop this winter season, make sure you winterize your skin against the harsh elements — whether it’s the wind, cold air or even indoor heaters and extreme temperature changes. Generally speaking, your skincare regimen in the winter will be different than it is in the summer. Your skin is more likely to be oily and shiny in the summer, but in the winter, heaters and cooler weather can make your skin drier. Defend yourself this frosty season with the following 9 Lulur Spa winter skin care tips.
[lists bullet=”ordered” type=”style1″]
- Adjust your cleanser to a gentle formula.
- Wear SPF.
- Feed your skin with antioxidants and Omega-3 fats. Blueberries, Nuts & Krill oil.
- Remember ABC’s Take vitamins A, B & C.
- Shorten your shower & use luke-warm water.
- Stay away from heat source.
- Moisturize your face with a oil based heavy moisturizer. Using a couple of drops of oil first can act as a great booster to any moisturizer.
- Lip Balm, natural formula with SPF.
- Immediately after shower use a body oil and lock it in with a heavy body cream with shea butter. We LOVE La Licious natural body line!
Dry, chapped, cracked skin is painful and can be embarrassing, but it doesn’t have to be. Take steps to defend and winterize your skin and it can be as soft and healthy in the winter as it is in the summer.